We are Open for 10:30 am Service Sunday Mornings!
As you may have heard by now, as of today both state and local health officials are allowing for churches to gather again with groups of less than 100 or 25% of building capacity. This is great news for many who desire to meet again for in-person worship. This may also be troubling news for many who are unsure about gatherings and possible exposure to the virus. And it is inconsequential news to many who are high risk and simply cannot be in a group setting at this time. We recognize that our family has people in all three groups and that whether we meet in person or in virtual assembly, we are all still family!
To that end, our Sunday morning service will be open for those that want to attend in person and online for all who prefer to join virtually. You should feel no pressure to attend in person, quite the opposite – if for any reason you do not feel comfortable gathering in a group, please join us virtually. If you are not feeling 100% healthy, please join us virtually on our Facebook Page.
If you are feeling 100% healthy and are comfortable gathering, please be aware of some of the changes we are making here to comply with health guidelines. We are asking for your assistance in mitigating the risk of transmission.
- Do not come if you do not feel well
- Wash or sanitize hands regularly
- The auditorium will be set up to seat 44 people
- The fellowship hall will be set up to seat 12 people
- Chairs will be in pairs six feet apart
- Enter through the rear door only – exit through the front or side doors
- Observe and respect social distance rules for others and directional markers
- Face masks will be available if you forget yours – (singers and speakers will not be wearing masks)
- Windows will be open for circulation
- Communion will be self-serve with an individually packaged cracker and juice
- Parking will be every other space
We are here for you!
What a blessing to be part of God’s family in the midst of the Coronavirus epidemic. We at Redwood Church seek to help one another and serve our community.
If you have a need for anything at all, we ask that you allow us to help. If you feel at risk, or concerned about leaving the house and need to pick up groceries and supplies, or other assistance – please let us know and we will arrange help.
We exist to bless our family and community so that God is glorified and the name of Jesus is exalted!
Please let us know if you or your family have a need. Contact Us